What are Burnin’ Brews Candles made of?
- Burnin’ Brews candles are made from 100% soy wax, which, unlike paraffin and other waxes, do not produce harmful by-products when burned or melted. Soy wax also contains nothing artificial, which makes it better for your health as well as the environment! A win win.
Do you have a store I can visit?
- At the moment, Burnin’ Brews is an online only business. If you wish to visit a brewery to purchase candles, please visit the “Information for Breweries” page for a list of breweries selling candles.
How do you choose what beer cans to use for your candles?
- Burnin’ Brews only uses cans that have been approved by their respective brewery-we believe getting permission to use a name and label is essential in creating a lasting relationship with the brewery, as well as respecting their choice to be (or not be) used in another avenue besides beer production.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
- Unfortunately, not at the moment. Apologies!
When will I receive my candle?
- Candles are shipped on Monday’s and/or Tuesday’s. We want to make sure they are not sitting too long as during the summer, candles can melt in transit. We will let you know once it has been sent as well as the estimated delivery date.
Why is shipping a standard rate?
- We use flat rate boxes from USPS as much as possible. The more you buy, the more you save in shipping, as we can fit quite a few candles in one box. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I send you a specific can to be made into a candle?
- Of course! We love seeing unique and different cans, especially if they hold sentimental feelings for the buyer. Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss specifics.
Couldn’t find the answer to your question? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org